Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick update

I'll write a longer, more detailed update later. But, I have a new cardio tape (Bob Harper) and a pilates tape (love pilates but can never be at the gym for the class) so I will be trying those out soon.

Also, several of you have mentioned SparkPeople.com. I had been a member so I deleted my old account and made a new one to start over. I dropped my car off at the shop today and then went to the store (thanks to Taylor for the ride) so I have all healthy food now. LOTS of fruits and veg. My fridge is a Farmer's Market now. Today I'll be prepping the food, cleaning out the fridge, doing a ton of dishes and laundry, and studying.

I'll let you know more about what I'm doing on Sparkpeople, but until then, here is the link so you can check it out yourself.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Also, for a little pick-me-up, here's a hilarious video.


No comments:

Post a Comment